- REFUND / CANCELATION POLICY
- You do not have a legal right to cancel Your order where You have ordered personalised Products or where You order Products as a business customer. The Products on the Clothing Your Way Website are deemed to be personalised products as they are made on a bespoke basis and have been designed as personalised products.
- Where You are a consumer and place an order for blank Products (i.e. Products that You choose not to personalise on the Clothing Your Way Website), You have a legal right to cancel Your order without giving any reason at any point within 7 days of the day after You receive the Products.
- You must let Us know that You wish to cancel by contacting Us to tell Us using any of Our contact details set out in paragraph 13. You should keep evidence of having given notice of cancellation, such as an e-mail receipt; and
- You must return any Products delivered to You to Us (at Your own risk and cost) within 7 days of notifying Us that You wish to cancel by sending them (by recorded delivery or courier) to:
Clothing Your Way Ltd,
2nd Floor, 84 Union Street,
- The Products must be returned unused with the original packaging and labelling (where appropriate).
- Where You choose to cancel Your order under clause 7.2, We will ordinarily refund the full purchase price of the Products minus the standard delivery charge paid within 14 days of receiving the returned Products. Where you wish to return part on an order and with to keep the rest, you will only be refunded for the items returned. You must take care of the Products before You return them to Us. We may reduce the amount We refund to You if You use them, damage them, or otherwise do something beyond what is reasonably necessary to examine them that reduces their resale value.
- We will not be obliged to give You a refund if We do not receive the cancelled goods back so We recommend that whenever You return a cancelled Product to Us, You do so either by recorded delivery or courier so that You have proof of posting.
- FAULTY PRODUCTS
- We warrant that the Products that We supply will materially comply with the main characteristics stated in their Product description on the Website (including the brand, colour, measurements, style and material of the Products) (the “Description”). Please note that Colours and appearances of Products and Artwork on computer, tablet or mobile device screens may vary slightly and may not accurately reflect the Products or the Artwork delivered. Any slight variations in the colour of the Products (including slight variations in the colour of Artworks) will not count as a material deviation from the Description. Please also make sure that You are happy with the measurements given on the Website for Products before You place Your order as sizes differ between brands and a problem with the size of Products will not count as a defect or fault unless the Products differ materially from the sizes given in the Description.
- If You are not happy with the quality of a Product, feel that there is a fault with a Product, or believe that a Product does not materially comply with its Description, please contact Our customer services team on 01803 390214 or by submitting an enquiry on the ‘Contact Us’ form of the Website. We will inspect the Product and if We accept that there is a default, fault or material variation from the Description We will either replace it or refund the full purchase price for the Product (excluding any delivery charge and Your cost of returning the Products to Us). Your right to a refund or replacement will be conditional on the defect or fault not having been caused by usual wear and tear, deliberately or accidentally, or by Your negligence and that the Product has not been misused, altered or repaired without Our approval and is subject to You returning the Product to Us at the address set out in clause 7.2(b) within a reasonable period.
- If, on inspecting the Product, We find that there is no defect, fault or material deviation from the Description, Your right to receive a refund is limited to Your legal right to cancel as set out in clause 7.2 (if applicable). We will contact You to let You know if this is the case and You will be required to collect the Product or pay for Us to re-deliver the Product.
- Any refund or replacement under this clause 8 will be issued as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days of You returning the Product to Us.
- Whenever You return a Product to Us because You believe it is faulty, defective or does not comply materially with its Description We ask that You do so either by recorded delivery or courier so that You have proof of posting. We will not be responsible for any Product that is lost or damaged in the post.